What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information, including email address
• demographic information such as postal code, preferences and,
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• Provide information to International, Federal and State law enforcement agencies as per the laws and statutes of the United States of America.
• We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests and those of your clients.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Triskele Technologies, LLC may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas.